18.3.09

February










...was a wonderful month. I met Sapphire. I spent some much-needed time with my sisters. I got to see my parents. I got to see my friends. And, I celebrated my three-year anniversary with my very own boyfriend.

I am a blessed person. My family is the most supportive, loving, encouraging, and just plain fun group of people I know. And my friends are the coolest, best, tried and true ones around. I find out again why I love the people I love every time I go home...

Now, I am obsessed with sewing. I'm still working on the quilt I started in August, and I have to say that I'm happy that I didn't try to rush & get it done in time for Sapphie's birth. It is coming out much better than anticipated, and I'm actually beginning to feel pride over it. So I'm going to keep plugging along, and she might get it by her 6th birthday!

The weather here is turning. Today it is sunny, and I can see little buds appearing on the Japanese Maple on my porch. There are daffodils and crocuses everywhere. Spring comes early in Oregon....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

SO good to hear from you, Hanushka! You sound happy...x

Penelope said...

Love the pics Sistaw! Spring has come early here this year, too. It's very strange. I can't wait to see the quilt. love you