9.1.08

Wow! Photos!

I took 431 photographs while I was in Vermont.

Granted, many of them are bordering on the obscenely mundane and awful, but many are quite good, and having the entire collection keeps the memories fresh and clear. Thank you, Soe & Colin!

Snow, snow, and more snow. Snowshoeing. Meeting new pets and falling in love with them. Seeing old friends. Spending time with my wonderful family.

Mummy is now on Facebook and blogger, once again.

Here are a few of my favorite photographs from my trip.



My gorgeous sisters.



Me & Cooper, not Cougar.



Why I should be a sports photographer. Colin shows off on the kicker he & Soe & Kev made.



Isaac shows off, and I am a sports photographer.



Sadie & I went snowshoeing with Mummy.



Mama was on the phone.



Goodbye.

2 comments:

Penelope said...

Holy cow--nice shots! This is the whole reason for the camera. Now for some Cali scenes? Love you poopster--I promise to send Brian's lamp. When I get paid.

Unknown said...

It all went way to quickly. We love you Hanushka, and it was such a treat for you to come home. As soon as you left most of the snow melted in the 50 degree weather, but tonight it will turn chillier and hopefully we'll get lots more snow, so I can finally hit the slopes. Keep snapping those shots!